List of Balochistan Hot Tourists Spot
Are you Visiting Balochistan and want to know about the hot Tourists Spots? If so, check out the list of places in the below section.
- Ziarat: Ziarat is a well-known name globally due to the last time Quaid-e-Azam (The founder of Pakistan) spent on this small town. It’s famous for the Juniper Forests, which are the second-largest globally. Alongside, people from different parts of Pakistan came here to Winters to see Snowfall. Moreover, Quaid-e-Azam residency Is also a major hotspot here.
- Quetta: The capital city of Balochistan province, which is popular among the people for cheap and quality dry fruits, unique/authentic cuisines, and many more. Meanwhile, the nightlife of Quetta, along with its beautiful weather throughout the year, is another major attraction for people to visit here.
- Gwadar: Gwadar is famous nowadays for its major deep sea-port construction. However, it’s also famous for the clean and beautiful sea and the fishes.
- Lasbela: Lasbela is an agricultural area where you will have a lot of greenery. Meanwhile, it’s famous for the Hingol national park, the second-largest park in Pakistan. The largest ship breaking yard is also near Lasbela, and it has major industries based on an oil refinery, power station, etc.
- Harnai: Harnai is a small town/city situated in the Pashtun belt of Balochistan. People come here to see the natural tourist spots and your first visit will also get you similar experiences.
- Awaran: Awaran is a very historical and cultural area of Balochistan. If you are interested in seeing such things, your visit is a must in this town.
- Washuk: Washuk is a good place to experience the cultural inheritance of Balochistan’s old tribal people living in this town. It is a once in a lifetime experience that will make it a worthy experience for you too.
- Jiwani: If you are interested in journey trips and want to see the beautiful coastal sides, then Jiwani would be a better spot for you to visit. Also, it’s famous for the fish business so you will have a lot of beautiful experiences related to that.